Assistive TechX 2017 supports the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to make Dubai a role model for involving people with disabilities by providing them with all the necessary services to strengthen their position as an effective element in society. This expo also supports the ‘My Community… A City for Everyone’ initiative, launched by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Executive Council of Dubai, to transform Dubai into a fully disability-friendly city by 2020, and the Dubai Disability Strategy 2020, to make Dubai an inclusive city for people with disabilities.
Sheikh Mansoor Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum further ascertains this vision in Dubai Disability Strategy 2020 where he says “leadership is aware that turning Dubai into a disability-friendly city can only be achieved by combining the collective efforts of the whole society, which includes both private and public sectors, as well as all members of the community”.
Al Noor conceptualized this event to further strengthen this vision for UAE by creating a platform to bring together government offices, corporates, mainstream & special needs educational institutions to support the cause of special needs by putting the focus on Assistive Technology.
Benefits of Brand Association:
- Media Exposure on brand supporting the cause of special needs as a part of YEAR OF GIVING & CSR initiative
- Logo inclusion in all the marketing collaterals of the event
- Brand visibility amongst the expected footfall of 5000 which involves- general community, corporates, mainstream educational institutes & special needs community
- Be a part of a successful social media awareness campaign called #IamATaware
- Corporates who register their employees for the awareness workshop- “AT Experience” in the event, get their logo featured on the event support wall & the employees get take home volunteering certificates which certifies them as #IamATaware
For information on sponsorship packages, please contact:
SCR Executive- Al Noor Training Centre
T: +9714 3404844 (ext. 304)